Twenty-four year old book worm and blogger Zoe Graves was looking forward to the fourth and final installment of her favourite book saga – The Augustin Chronicles. The evening was meant to be spent in line at the local bookstore with hundreds of other fans, getting the book, maybe even meeting the author, and ultimately spending the night with the dreamiest hero of them all, Lucien de Forest and the love of his life Noomi Augustin.
But somewhere someone thought otherwise.
Confused and hurt after a mugging by the bookstore, Zoe is somehow transported to another world, and suddenly finds herself in a snow-covered landscape witnessing a bloody fight far away from the English summer, and is left to rely on the help from the rather reluctant Matis, who just happen to be out to kill none other than Zoe’s favourite hero and heroine, Lucien and Noomi.
Although convinced she might be in some sort of limbo or maybe even in a coma, Zoe figures that her role in the story is to prevent Matis from killing her all-time favourite fictional couple.
Ten random thoughts while writing
Zoe + the Demon Slayer
1. I’ll have this book ready by July, of course I will.
2. I love this story. I want to live in this story. This story is so freaking awesome.
3. Yeah, no, this probably won’t be ready before August. August 6th – yes, August 6th. Definitely August 6th.
4. Oh hey, look! What a pretty *insert distraction*.
5. Wait a minute…! Was that another deadline that just whooshed by? Hey, where do you think you are going?
6. What the hell is this? I can’t publish this. I suck like no one has ever sucked before, maybe even worse than that.
8. You know, this might not be half bad. I think. Maybe.
9. I love Zoe and Matis so much! I should write a book about their son. He’d probably have gorgeous dark hair and the most dazzling green eyes ever.
10. Fine! October it is. I’m booking a blitz, damn it!
Blitz-wide giveaway (INTL)
A pair of book earrings