Hey all of our lovelies, for the next four days Fang Freakin Tastic Reviews will be spotlighting the authors that will be hanging out with all you at the convention.
Some logistics first, if you are in the Daytona Beach area or would like to attend the Coastal Magic Convention, the tickets are only sold until January 15, 2015. You can buy tickets Here. There is even a coupon for 15 percent off thanks to RT Book Reviews. That information can be found Here. Andi will sadly not be there as she is going to be promoting her own book at some events in Oregon, but Melanie will be there, and if Andi has anything to do with it, she will have bells on, heehee. So the tickets are 85$ a piece, but they include the following perks:
- Welcome bag filled with swag and goodies
- Access to all panels and meet & greets throughout the weekend
- Lunch on Saturday with a participating Featured Author
- Access to evening events (Cinema Craptastique, Author/Reader Mingle, etc)
- Access to charity booksigning (free, open to public) on Saturday
So now that the logistics are pretty much out of the way, upward and onward to the list of authors. Not only are we going to spotlight them, but also spotlight some of their books.
*All author biographies courtesy of Coastal Magic*